GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Provide support for the Safety Director and Operations Manager, including OSHA Logs, maintaining and creating various spread sheets, distribution of reports, research changes to OSHA/EPA/and other various regulatory body standards that need to be reflected in our company programs, maintain and update company programs as required, assist in accident investigation reports.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain company safety policy.
- Maintain safety records (OSHA LOG).
- Participate in departmental safety committee meetings and document ES&H improvement.
- Coordinate distribution of safety information and job site specific safety programs to General Contractors, subcontractors and Clients.
- Assist in the preparation of Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Assist in review subcontractor safety programs to assure ES&H compliance.
- Provide documentation detailing locations of emergency medical providers closest to the jobsite.
- Assist in completing injury and accident forms for affected employees, vehicles and job sites.
- Assist in maintaining Safety Data Sheets information and ensure it has been distributed throughout the company.
- Update and track the success rate of the employee safety rewards program.
- Maintain tracking sheet for safety equipment issued to employees and divisions
- Maintain employee and department participation rate in weekly GWP’s
- Research to determine changes to OSHA, EPA, and other various regulatory body standards that need to be reflected in the company programs.
- Assist in recordkeeping and updating departments on rental tool usage, tool purchasing and tracking.
- Collect various data from other EBS companies i.e. Refrigerant Survey, Safety Perception Survey
- Create and maintain various Excel spreadsheets and/or Email-me-Forms to capture survey data
- Scheduling and tracking attendance for the monthly incident review meeting
- Assist with gathering documents for monthly safety incident review meetings
- Maintain compliance to ISNetworld, Browz, and PICs Subscriptions
- Create, edit, and maintain Excel, Word, and PowerPoint documents.
- Degree in ES&H or Safety Management or related construction field or equivalent experience and training.
- Knowledge of ES&H standards, rules and regulations and ability and proficiency to apply to construction, shop and warehouse areas.
|Job Category||Commercial / Industrial Construction|