GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Emergency repairs relating to all aspects of residential plumbing including fixtures, water heaters, drain lines, supply water, etc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot, identify and repair sinks, faucets, tubs, toilets, water heaters, as well as all other residential plumbing devices.
- Interact directly with customers explaining needed services and repairs, including costs of repairs and services.
- Prepare all paperwork pertinent to services and repairs.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain company vehicle in good condition and maintain/monitor all assigned inventory and tool levels.
- Attend classes and workshops beneficial to work assignment.
- Adhere to all current codes that apply.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all customers and coworkers and represent Newcomb and Company in a positive manner.
|Reports To:||Division Manager|
|Work Hours:||7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday Overtime hours as required On call hours – Nights, weekend rotation|
|Wage:||Hourly, negotiated, commensurate with level of experience|