When it comes to heating and cooling your home, Newcomb and Company HVAC professionals make your comfort our top priority. To keep your home comfortable and save money, make sure your HVAC system is working at peak performance with regular maintenance visits. A regular heating and cooling inspection by a professional HVAC contractor has proven to reduce the need for costly heating and air conditioning repair, improve system efficiency, and extend the life of your home’s equipment. Our trained heating and cooling technicians are dedicated to providing unparalleled service that keeps you comfortable with our maintenance agreements (or, as we like to call them, Comfort Contracts).
HVAC systems can be costly to replace, which is why you want to help your investment last as long as possible. This is why Newcomb and Company offers a comprehensive HVAC maintenance plan for Raleigh and Wilmington homes and businesses. Not only can these maintenance visits help you keep your air quality clean and your electric bill low, but they also have the added benefit of long-term savings. With regularly-scheduled maintenance, you can keep your HVAC system running in prime condition. These maintenance visits also help experts detect and repair small heating and cooling issues before they become large and costly. Ultimately, our maintenance programs effectively keep your HVAC system running without issues and save you money in the process.
When you sign up to be a maintenance customer with Newcomb, you receive a wide range of benefits:
- 2 HVAC Maintenance visits per year: We visit our maintenance customers twice a year - once in the spring and once in the fall – to check to make sure their systems are running smoothly and have no issues. See the list below of the checklist our HVAC technicians complete during each maintenance visit.
- Service Discount: Newcomb and Company maintenance customers also receive a discount on all heating, cooling, and plumbing services performed in their home
- Priority Service: When issues do arise, our maintenance agreement customers receive priority service.
- Manufacturers warranty: Did you just replace your HVAC system? New units need maintenance just as often as older ones in order to prolong the life of your system. Many manufacturers also require that you have an annual maintenance agreement to uphold the parts warranty for their equipment. Comfort Contracts will help preserve your HVAC warranty.
- Maintain Efficiency and Performance: Our heating and cooling experts check for proper operation of major parts to ensure that your unit is functioning at peak efficiency.
- Safety: We check all HVAC safety components and alert customers to any potentially hazardous issues that may need to be addressed.
Compare the benefits
|Without Comfort Plan||With Comfort Plan|
|Maintenances per year||0||2|
|Parts and labor discount||0%||15%|
|Service fee for HVAC and plumbing||$139||$98|
|After-hours service fee for HVAC and plumbing||$169||$139|
Sign Up for a Comfort Contract
Newcomb and Company offers an annual maintenance agreement. Each agreement includes two maintenance appointments per year, one for your cooling equipment and another for your heating equipment.
Submit this form, and a Newcomb and Company representative will reach out to schedule your first mainteneance appointment.