When it comes to heating and cooling your home, we make your comfort our top priority. When it comes to meeting your budget, we work hard to provide you the right solution to saving you money and keeping your system running efficiently. One of the best ways to save money is to make sure your HVAC system is working at peak performance through regular maintenance visits. A regular inspection by a professional contractor has proven to reduce the need for costly heating and air repair, improve efficiency, and extend the life of your home’s equipment. Our trained technicians are dedicated to providing unparalleled service to keep you comfortable.
HVAC systems can be costly to replace, which is why you want to help your investment last as long as possible. This is why Newcomb and Company offers comprehensive maintenance agreements for your HVAC system. Not only can these maintenance visits help you keep your air quality clean and your electric bill low, but they also have the added benefit of long-term savings. With regularly-scheduled maintenance, you can keep your HVAC system running in prime condition. These maintenance visits also help experts detect and repair small issues before they become large and costly. Ultimately, our maintenance programs effectively keep your HVAC system running without issues and save you money in the process.
When you sign up to be a maintenance customer with Newcomb, you receive a wide range of benefits:
- 2 Maintenance visits per year: We visit our maintenance customers twice a year - once in the spring and once in the fall – to check to make sure their systems are running smoothly and have no issues. See the list below of the checklist our technicians complete during each maintenance visit.
- Service Discount: Our maintenance customers also receive a discount on all heating, cooling, and plumbing services performed in their home
- Priority Service: When issues do arise, our maintenance agreement customers receive priority service.
- Manufacturers warranty- Did you just replace your HVAC system? New units need maintenance just as often as older ones in order to prolong the life of your system. Many manufacturers also requite that you have an annual maintenance agreement to uphold the parts warranty for their equipment.
- Maintain Efficiency and Performance- We check for proper operation of major parts to ensure that your unit is functioning at peak efficiency.
- Safety- We check all safety components and alert customers to any potentially hazardous issues that may need to be addressed.
Compare the benefits
|Without Comfort Plan||With Comfort Plan|
|Maintenances per year||0||2|
|Parts and labor discount||0%||15%|
|Service fee for HVAC and plumbing||$139||$98|
|After-hours service fee for HVAC and plumbing||$169||$139|
Sign Up for a Comfort Contract
Newcomb and Company offers an annual maintenance agreement. Each agreement includes two maintenance appointments per year, one for your cooling equipment and another for your heating equipment.
Submit this form, and a Newcomb and Company representative will reach out to schedule your first mainteneance appointment.